One of the objectives we had in our annual operating plan was to evaluate the degree of satisfaction of the people linked to the organization. In addition to doing professional and quality work with and for the beneficiaries of our projects, we are responsible for reporting on our initiatives with full transparency and professionalism. As part of this commitment, we carried out a survey, and the results were as follows:
– 100% of the people surveyed feel familiar with the work of Asha-Kiran, 63% of them extremely familiar or very familiar.
– 76% feel extremely well informed about Asha-Kiran initiatives and news.
– 32% believe that their donation has much or very much impact on the target populations, 52% a moderate impact, and only 8% said they believe it has little impact.
– 68% consider that we explain extremely well or very well how we allocate the money from your donations.
– 60% said that they would like to receive information from Asha-Kiran once a month, while the rest, only a few times a year.
– 92% of the people surveyed told us they prefer to receive news from us by email.
We are very grateful to those who participated in our survey. Our commitment is to continue working to improve day by day.